Mike’s Quality Painting is a Local family owned painting contractor in Albuquerque. We do residential and commercial painting. We specialize in repainting. Quality is our middle name. We are a fast-paced, growing company that provides exceptional customer service. We are looking for a reliable, detailed, hardworking, goal and customer oriented individual who is eager to learn, & grow. Someone who demonstrates a can-do, upbeat attitude to overcome challenges, bringing a smooth and outstanding experience during every interaction. You’ll join our attentive and enthusiastic team that works together. Come work for our family.
Involved in all aspects of front office operations, reports to office manager and is responsible for providing administrative support to all areas of the business and maintains contact with estimators and crew leaders.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Represents Mike’s Quality Painting in a professional manner. (The first person a customer has contact with is the person who answers the phone). The customer’s first impression should be a pleasant experience. Provide great Customer Service. Makes calls to customers to schedule jobs and collect colors.
- Contact for our customers, coordinating activities related to jobs, scheduling, working closely with customers and helping to keep our crews organized, create all paperwork for jobs (including invoicing in Quickbooks), job costing, & accounts receivable. Take jobs from start to completion.
Office Administration/General office duties
- Scanning, filing, copying, faxing, mailing, etc.
- Keep front office organized.
- Composes and types correspondence when necessary.
- Assists owners, sales people, office manager, and crew leaders whenever and wherever necessary.
- Maintains organized computer files so they are easily accessible.
- Ready to step up to the plate whenever needed.
- Create job folders for customers in Dropbox & Smartsheets, make any job changes to jobs (details of job, hours, and amount), print paperwork
- Scope/work order
- Start ops check list
- Safety huddle
- Report card
- Walk through
- Invoice (Commercial & Residential)
Jobs Closed and Job Costed
- Job costing- Enters time and employee data into prebuilt Excel form to calculate job costs and paste into Crew Leader Benchmarking sheet. Work is completed in a timely manner that allows for data from Crew Leader Benchmarking to be used in producing reports for sales commissions and field pay for performance program.
- Receives check in QB’s when customer pay, then give check to Jule.
- Makes weekly calls to past due customers
Skills & Abilities
- Advanced administrative skills.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word & Excel) and Cloud-Based Technology.
- Able to work independently with very little supervision.
- Must be able to multi-task; results driven.
- Must have outstanding customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Team player willing to collaborate and assist where needed.
Education And/or Experience
- Three years administration experience.
- Associates degree in Business, secretarial or related field preferred.
- $15 – $16 / hour