Albuquerque Interior Painting
It’s difficult and expensive to keep up with the latest trends, especially the trends in home fashion. But the economic climate doesn’t have to keep you living in a time warp. A new paint color scheme by Mike’s Quality Painting is an affordable way to update your home.
Spare Yourself the DIY Hassle
Unlike exterior painting, the preparation for interior painting may not require the expertise of a professional. Because interior paint hasn’t been exposed to the elements, you usually don’t find the peeling and flaking that needs to be removed before starting. So that makes interior painting easy, right?
Well, if you want your walls and ceilings to look picture-perfect, there’s still a lot of prep work required before you can paint. You have to take everything down—curtains, blinds, pictures and clocks. You have to move everything away from the walls. You have to remove switch and outlet covers. But then you’re still not ready—you have to cover everything to make sure you don’t get paint on it. Then you have to put it all back?! What a pain! Spare yourself the hassle! Hire the quality painting contractors at Mike’s Quality Painting.
Full-Service Painting Contractors
With Mike’s Quality Painting, your entire job—prep work to clean up—is done right by our quality-oriented crew.
When you hire us as your painting contractor, you can expect us to:
- Arrive at your home between 7:30 and 8:00 am each morning.
- Review the scope of work to be performed at the start of each day. You tell us where you want our crew to begin—you’re always in control of where we work.
- Arrange the furniture as needed to accommodate our work needs.
- Remove all window coverings in the areas we are working in.
- Remove all wall hangings, switch plate covers and unwanted picture hooks and nails.
- Cover all furniture, floor coverings and unpainted surfaces to ensure that everything is properly protected during the painting process.
- Clean any cobwebs, dirt or contaminants.
- Paint the areas—ceilings, walls, trim—as you requested, ensuring proper coverage.
- Perform all required drywall repairs and fill in any gaps, cracks or voids in the areas we will be painting.
- Clean the area—vacuum, dust, and returned to the way we found it—once the painting is complete.
Because Mike’s Quality Painting is your repaint specialist in Albuquerque, there’s no need to upset your life while we work. We work around you! Our crews are respectful of your home environment—they don’t play loud music, use inappropriate language, or leave messes behind. You can feel comfortable letting your children and pets play at home while we work. Contact us to request a quote today!