Quality Paint Products
Painting your Albuquerque home or business is not a cheap undertaking, but it is an investment in the value of your property. As the old adage warns “You get what you pay for.” Quotes from painting contractors that are significantly lower than the free estimate from Mike’s Quality Painting may be too good to be true.
Painting companies can decrease their costs by skipping proper surface preparation, using low-quality paints and holding firm to a single coat policy. At Mike’s Quality Painting, we won’t compromise on quality, and neither should you.
Mike’s Quality Painting is a full-service painting contractor in Albuquerque. We carefully prepare surfaces for painting to ensure your paint looks beautiful for years. But we also insist on using quality house paint.
What is Quality House Paint?
It takes more than the claim on a label to convince us that a product is quality house paint. Here’s how we know we’re using the best products for your home or business:
- Low VOC (volatile organic compounds). These chemical compounds are responsible for the toxic fumes that pose a risk to your health and the environment. By using low VOC paints, we are doing what we can to keep you, your family, our workers and the environment safe.
- Washable. Life can be messy, and that mess can end up on your walls. You need paint that’s easy to clean up.
- Non-yellowing. Only time will tell if your paint will yellow or not. Because we have years of experience, Mike’s Quality Painting knows which brands to avoid so your color stays true.
- Good surface bonding. Different surface types require different paint formulations for proper bonding. Good adhesion means a longer-lasting flake-free paint job.
- UV Stability. Albuquerque sun is intense. You need a paint that can withstand exposure to the visible and invisible light spectrum.
In addition to quality house paint, Mike’s Quality Painting also uses the best primers and sealers. We also provide high quality work. We make sure your walls and exterior surfaces are properly covered, even if that means a second coat at our expense.