Albuquerque Residential Painting
Your home is a major investment. So when you decide to update your home with a new color scheme, you want the best products and the best performance from your house painter. You don’t want to pay for a paint job that’s streaky or starts chipping or peeling after a few months. With Mike’s Quality Painting, you’ll get fresh paint that looks great for years.
The Formula for Excellence in Residential Painting:
Quality Products + A Quality-Oriented Crew + Excellent Customer Service
The luster and lifespan of your paint are determined by the product’s quality and the state of the surface it’s being applied to. At Mike’s Quality Painting, we use only the best quality paint products. Our expert Albuquerque house painters understand the importance of proper surface preparation and surface bonding. They’ll do what needs to be done before the paint goes on to ensure that all surfaces are coated evenly and protected from the elements.
The experience for you, the homeowner, depends on us. We listen to your needs to make sure we give you what you want and nothing you don’t. At Mike’s Quality Painting, that means:
- We give honest quotes and explain everything that’s included in the proposal
- We do the job the way you want it done
- We keep our word—we arrive on time, do the job we promised, and honor our warranties on materials and labor
This is all just part of our commitment to excellent customer service.
Your House is your Castle
When you decide to enhance your house’s beauty with a fresh new paint job, you don’t want to sacrifice the integrity of your home. We understand that. Our commitment to customer service goes above and beyond when it comes to repainting your house.
As the Repaint Specialists in Albuquerque, we take extra steps to ensure that your residential painting project doesn’t make you feel like you live in a construction zone. When you choose Mike’s Quality Painting, you can:
- Stay in control—you direct where we begin work each morning
- Save yourself the prep work—we’ll remove window treatments, switch and outlet covers, etc.
- Feel comfortable in your home even when our crew is there—there is no noise pollution (including language) while we work
- Skip the clean up—after we pack up, we vacuum each room we’ve been in, and put everything back the way we found it