Training at Mike’s Quality Painting
At Mike’s Quality Painting we believe training is very important. Training gives our employees the knowledge and skills to improve their performance and continue putting the “Quality” in Mike’s Quality Painting. We are continually creating ways for our employees to advance through the company. Training is valuable not only to our employees, but to our customers as well. Listed below is some of the training we provide.
- Lead Paint Certified. Mike is lead paint certified. He can test your home for the presence of lead paint. If your home was built before 1978 we will do the test. I f lead paint is discovered we can take lead safe measures to make sure there is no contamination.
- Employee orientation. We give new employees a detailed two hour orientation. This ensures that every employee that arrives to work in your home or office knows that Quality is our middle name and that customer satisfaction is top priority.
- On the Job Training. When new employees start working with us they are trained by our crew leaders and lead painters that have seniority and can show them our process. This provides every customer with the same high quality job each and every time no matter who is on the job.
- Blinds. We have had training on how to safely remove and replace most blinds and window coverings in a home. Our guys won’t damage or break your blinds.
- Airless Training. All of the men in our crews have had training on how to operate and handle an airless sprayer. They have all been trained by Albuquerque Airless.
- Safety. We have Safety meetings often to remind our men safety comes first before anything else. Safety training helps us to provide a safe work environment for our employees.
- Crew Leader Training. Is to teach our Crew Leader and Lead painters how to work as an effective team to give you the best job possible every time.
- Contractor Orientation Training. A number of our customers require that our employees are trained to meet their special needs for environmental and facility safety. We believe this type of additional training help our crews to be more conscientious everywhere they work.